Wednesday, November 5

Living for the City, Thank God for OBAMA.




dadada da da da daaaa da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaa

Tonight my city made me very proud. Tonight the country shocked me. I am in a state of disbelief. I have never seen things like this with me eyes. I thought I was dreaming, all night. My dream began when I saw Barack Obama's family grace the stage with such exuberant beauty. He was so brave and humble. He accepted his presidency so smoothly. It was something I've never seen with my eyes. My eyes were playing tricks on me tonight. This experience is unbelieveable. I am in awe. The SPD (cops) were awesome tonight. A great performance by the SPD tonight. They were there, but they let us celebrate.

My dude Sosa is not convinced. He cannot believe the police! WTF is going on. Usually we'd be pepper sprayed by now!


The crowd was insane yet peaceful.




Roger was caught in the action. He wanted to go home and eat eggs. lol


Tony Sosa caught in the mayhem.

Thomas and Cat, black love was all over the city!

Me and my family, my brother Kellen and my cousin Q


My Brother again expressing his emotions for Sarah Palin. "Who's nalin' Palin?"

The Fam!

Thomas and Spaceman getting it crackin!

What an epic night. Definitely a night to remember. Thank God for change.

THEE