Sunday, November 2

Halloween was FUN.

We were the nerds. I think I saw a million Jokers and Jack Sparrows. Hella actually, but the best Sparrow was this guy:

I called him out, he did the drunken curtsy and goes "Well, hello!" hahaha he was awesome. I also saw the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He was kicking it outside rocking the fresh scars.

Yeah we had a good time. We just went to Baltic room and kicked it there pretty much all night.

Here is something I didn't like this week:


This was on the side of a GAP store downtown. All I can do is say wow. That's it. BUT ANYWAY.
Now it's CHRISTMAS time. Which is my favorite time of the year. I would like to book a holiday show somewhere nice. These are my favorite CHRISTMAS songs:

Donny Hathaway, "This Christmas"
Nat King Cole, "The Christmas Song"
Paul McCartney, "A Wonderful Christmas time"
Boyz II Men's WHOLE Christmas Album
Charlie Brown's WHOLE Christmas Album
Eartha Kitt, "Santa Baby"
Mariah Carey, "All I Want For Christmas"
Jackson 5, "I Saw Mommy Kissing SC"
N'Sync's WHOLE Christmas Album

yeah. Im ready.

THEE