Wednesday, January 14

a HELLADOPE evening on CLOUD NINE

Good Morning Starshine,

FIRST AND FOREMOST

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TONY SOSA


HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY SUZY HU

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR REAL-FOR REAL been key people in my life.

We ran into hella friends yesterday... It was crazy cause we were just putting up flyers around the town and all of a sudden it's like family reunions. It was nice actually SEEing people without being plugged into the matrix chadida?

But wait we super flyered the downtown and capitol hill spots and we're going out every single night. Last night we went to Havanna cause of friend of ours was spinning.

DJ PRYME

***SIDE NOTE****I was trippin at the club cause someone played Hypnotize- Notorious BIG and I realized the importance of TIMELESS music. Music that never gets old. THE CUTS. And Hypnotize is one of those songs that you can play forever. It's only 3 chords on the bass, with a funky ass drum. That's it!!! This is what kind of music we should all strive to make. I think that Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson and Prince make that kind of music and that is why everyone is influenced by them.

Like I said previously we will be out this week:

Tonight @ Lofi with Live Band Jam Session
Thursday (SHINE) @ Babalu
Friday (Filthy Nice Friday) @ Baltic Room
Saturday (Superbad) @ Nectar DJ SOSA SPINNIN!!!!

Last night was capped off with a magical evening with Jeremy, Mowgli, Tay Sean, Jerm and Jonathan. OMG i've been meaning to kick it with these fools for a minute, and I'm so mad I waited so long. It was bonkers. We left the club round 130am piled into Tay's car. There is nothing better than everyone in the car rockin out to a filthy filthy song.


100 Yard Dash Remix - Raphael Saadiq

I haven't heard the new Raphael Saadiq yet, I'm super sluffin. But I will check it out now, this joint was FIRE. I love being around people who love music, and I look forward to working with these guys a lot. The night ended in us playing an acting game where we had our choice of three props and we had to transform them into something on some charades like shit. These guys were super creative. I feel like we should have had live footage cause you just had to be there. Jonathan was killing everyone tho. He created an episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" set in like the year 4000 with alien languages and everything. It was phenomenal. But yeah Click the picture and check out the HELLADOPE page.


SPACE be with you,

THEE